Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My hair sucks! help please?

okay so about a month ago i got my hair cut. it was so pretty before but it was summer and i always get a hair cut in summer b/c long hair is too much for me to handle in summer. anyway i asked 2 get it cut to my shoulders and layered b/c that's what i always get in the summer. but when she cut it she cut it to above my shoulders and when she was done it looked blah and straight. i didnt see any layers! but i didnt think anything of it b/c she didnt dry it for me so i couldnt really see what my hair actually looked like. but like i think i got it cut in the middle/end of july and it still doesnt appear to be growing back. also even though i didnt ask her to i think she thinned my hair out and i hate it. i loved my thick hair. i cant do ANYTHING with it. it has no volume. when i put it in a half ponytail it looks limp. when i wear it down it looks boring. the only way it looks good is if i take gel and brush my hair over to the side. but that's one hairstyle. wat should i do?



My hair sucks! help please?

Wow you must be really frustrated. I hate when you ask for it one way and they give you something completley different. Was a different person cutting it than normal. If so, you should go to someone you like and see what they can to do fix it. A hair stylist should be able to give you some good ideas. If this was the person you always go to, and you have gotten good haircuts from them before, then you should go back to them and tell them you are not happy with the cut and see if there is something they can do. As hard as it is to tell someone they didn't do a good job, you are paying for a service and you should be happy with what you get. If you really get stuck, try wearing a headband for a different hairstyle. It's a girls best friend when it comes to bad haircuts. Plus, it will give you a reason to go shopping for some cute new hair accessories! I hope you find this helpful. Good Luck!



My hair sucks! help please?

Just leave it alone hun, all you can do is just grow it out.



My hair sucks! help please?

oh.. WOW



I'm so sorry to hear that



maybe you should try going to someone ELSE, and tell them this exact same story and they might fix it for you =]



My hair sucks! help please?

i would recommend going to someone else and tell them what you wanted and show them what you got. and see if they can fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment