Monday, July 27, 2009

What is a real god hair product?

I have fine thin hair so I'm not allowed to wash it every day so I need a different better type of shampoo and condish that wont make my hair greasy the next day!



What is a real god hair product?

Don't use Pantene! That will make it worse. It has wax in it and will coat your hair weghing it down and not resolving your problem. You need something light that will allow you to go without shampooing it for a day or so. I would suggest Amplify volumizing shampoo and conditioner. if you don't like that Try Redken. I love Redken products.



What is a real god hair product?

pantene.



What is a real god hair product?

Herbal Essences



What is a real god hair product?

I strongly suggest NOT using Pantene - ask any stylist or try hair.com



My suggestion would be a volumizing shampoo and a volumizing conditioner (of the same brand) - make sure it is a sodium laureth sulfate base and not ammonium laureth sulfate



What is a real god hair product?

Try Nioxin, that is a shampoo for thinning hair. Or try Redkens Body Full

No comments:

Post a Comment