Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thick Hair . . . ?

I Reaaaaly need a hair cut, and i was thinking of having a bob because it would suit my face, but my hair is sooo thick it would look really bad! What is the best way to have your hair thinned? razor? Textured? layered?



Thick Hair . . . ?

Thinning shears are awesome. Just make sure your stylist knows what they're doing before you allow them to touch your head with them.



And don't be scared at the amount of hair on the floor when they're done. They can leave a lot of length while removing the bulk.



Thick Hair . . . ?

im wondering the same thing! I want my hair cut but it sooo think and poofs out so far that unless i straighten it every few days i cant have it short! =[



Thick Hair . . . ?

i have realltyt thick hair and i had it layered and then straightened so many ppl liked it so id go with layers



Thick Hair . . . ?

i think razoring looks best, cuz someone i know had it done and it looked SO MUCH BETTER than their old hair. ;)



Thick Hair . . . ?

My hair is thick as well. I'd sujest getting a longer bob done to your shoulders and have your hair both "feathered" (thinned) and layered for a texturized and dramatic look. I have done that a few times before I got my hair cut very short.



I'd reccomend talking to your salon artist before deciding. He/she may be able to reccommend a particular style to make your hair look even better.



I'd also, if I were you, look into a hair straightner and light gel or wax to make sure you hair follows into the bob shape your looking for, or to even play it up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment