Monday, July 27, 2009

Can anyone suggest me a hair style?

I have a round face and would like to have my hair cut ,but I am uncertain as what style would suit me.I am thinking of going for either a step cut or u cut .I have the habit of applying oil daily and my hair is not voluminous .It is thin so suggest me a style which would look good despite applying oil on my thin hair.



Can anyone suggest me a hair style?

Do step cut as your hair is thin, it looks good but the cut should start from your forehead .



Can anyone suggest me a hair style?

step cut as your hair is thin



Can anyone suggest me a hair style?

get a bob! they look soooooooo nice!



Can anyone suggest me a hair style?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



Can anyone suggest me a hair style?

Inverted bob

No comments:

Post a Comment