Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair throubles - Help Needed?

Hello, I have hair just over my shoulders. It's in good condition but extremly thick and because of this it looks shorter than it does if I was to tie half of it up. I REALLY want to have long hair, and I am trying very hard to do so, however...



1) Does thinning ones hair reduce hair growth?



-Someone told me that the hair doesn't grow faster when thinned.



2) When I curl My hair in the morning, It stays curly and then after 1h it goes completely flat and puffy. Why is this? I use a ceramic hair curling tong, and smoothing serum, but nothing seems to do the job good. What can I do to create more tight, firm strong curls without frizz?



Help is apperciated. =)



Hair throubles - Help Needed?

thinning your hair doesnt slow the process of your hair growth, every ones hair is different how ever long it takes it to grow now is how long it will grow if you thin it, when you curl your hair add a bit of treated hairspray, when you curl your hair it always drops so try using some hairspray once you spray the curls scrunch them the hair spray will give it some extra strength and keep the curls in, syrum wont help keep the curls in its just a softening product and most likely for the heat, use hair spray scrunch it and let it settle .



Hair throubles - Help Needed?

Have your hair layered.That way it wont be so thick,and when curled the heaviness of thick long hair wont be there to pull the curl out.Have you tried:All conditions hold sport endurance gel,by Dep?All day control for xtreme styles,#10.Cost less then $2.00 in Bowling Green,Ohio.Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment