Monday, July 27, 2009

Severe/dry damaged hair...help?

Well, I have severe thin, dry hair, and when my hair is wet it is sooo weak! I have to blowdry my hair in cool setting so I can't cry about it and loose so much hair. I use a shampoo for hairloss and it's not doing anything....HELP!



Oh and, I know this may sound weird but...ever since I had this hair...I don't go out anymore..I'm like a 60 year old woman trapped in a 17 year old's body...



Severe/dry damaged hair...help?

i think this hair loss can be bc of lack of vitamins. maybe u need supplements, and there are some lotions in the market that u put it either be4 bathing or after specially for hair loss .and about ur hair being dry u can use masques or oil and try to not use the hair dryer much bc it 's one of the reasons that makes hair dry and weak.



Severe/dry damaged hair...help?

firstly, drying your hair , either cold or hot weakens your hair, I suggest letting it air dry.



a good shampoo to use is Dove, it makes your hair silky and smooth and has a great scent too.



if all else fails, see a pharmacist at your local drugstore



Severe/dry damaged hair...help?

go to the doctor, they should help you babe



Severe/dry damaged hair...help?

you need to start eating nutritous food and also take ur vitamins. in the meantime find a hairstyle that you can manage. if it means cutting your hair or putting a weave or wig on it. beauty can sometime be painful and uncomfortable. if u are not o.k with urself do what you have to to look good FOR YOURSELF!

No comments:

Post a Comment