Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hair trouble! what do I do now? my hair has fallen out?

I was blow drying my hair and i have very fine thin blonde hair and i put my fingures through it and chunks of hair came out and i looked and about an inch or 2 in was like fried and burnt off. What can I do now? What kind of extensions or air place can i go to get it fixed?? or any suggestions?



Hair trouble! what do I do now? my hair has fallen out?

If I were you, I would shave my head and go to a really good wig store. Pull a Britney. Sorry, but I guess your hair just can't deal with hair dye well. When it grows back in, don't dye it.



~If that is a picture of you, you DO dye your hair. You don't gotta lie to kick it LOL~



Hair trouble! what do I do now? my hair has fallen out?

try getting extenstions



Hair trouble! what do I do now? my hair has fallen out?

BE SURE TO-



1. NEVER die your hair ever again



2. rarely straighten or blow dry it



3.get a shampoo that is for restoring messed up hair. try herbal essences!



4. no pony tails. wear it down!



GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment