Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Need hair style suggestions - my hair is driving me crazy right now!!!?

My hair has gotten so long and thick that it is taking 1/2 hour to dry with the blower, and even then I'll realize it's still damp underneath. Ugh!!!



I'm going to Don Shaw salon and want to get a professional hairstyle that is easy to maintain (that I don't need to spend 1/2 hour recreating every morning), isn't too short but maybe shoulder-length or just a little longer, maybe thins my hair out a little, and doesn't fall into my eyes all the time.



So I'm looking for some ideas before I just tell them, do what they think works best for me. But if you have a link to an online hair style as part of your suggestion, I'd appreciate it.



(Guys are so lucky. My husband took Wahl clippers to his own head and gave himself a finger-length haircut all over and darn it if it didn't come out pretty hot looking! It just isn't fair!)



Need hair style suggestions - my hair is driving me crazy right now!!!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...



Need hair style suggestions - my hair is driving me crazy right now!!!?

http://www.costcutters.com/stylegallery_...



Try the "See Yourself Flirty" and "Refine Yourself With Shape"



Just print out the page and cut out the pictures and take it to the hair salon place and see if they can do anything.



Need hair style suggestions - my hair is driving me crazy right now!!!?

Lucky you, you got good hair ... :-) Just go to the best stylist in town ,atleast top 3 ....or else take a look at few fashion magazines or some hollywood websites and see what attracts you more.



Just please don't cut your hair too short ... :-) girls look



better with log hair ...

No comments:

Post a Comment