Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My hair is a bit dull. help?

OK, well, I have ultra-thin blonde hair about shoulder length, and it looks super cute when I have it down %26amp; completely straight, but it's just a bit dull.



Like, I want it to be shiny %26amp; really healthy-looking, and my friend says that washing your hair every day (w/ conditioner) like dries out your hair or something...and i do that...



Also, I highlighted my hair with a shade of blonde a lil lighter than mine a few months ago, and so it's starting to come out a lil, but not too bad, so does that have something to do with it?



Ok, so if you have any tips,good products, or remedies you'd like to tell me, please share!!!



p.s: my mom is so not into,like, really expensive products, and I don't think it's healthy to use a kazillion products on your hair daily....so try to keep the cost and amount down....thnx!!



My hair is a bit dull. help?

Give your hair a vinegar rinse. Mix 1 tsp of white vinegar (most people prefer cider vinegar) with 2 cups of water and rinse hair with it post shampoo. Leave on for a couple of minutes and wash off. Follow with your conditioner. This will remove any build-up your hair might have and make it nice and shiny and your high-lights will look even brighter. This can be done once every two weeks. Also, try not to wash your hair every day.



My hair is a bit dull. help?

massage your scalp with wheatgerm oil



My hair is a bit dull. help?

You may be washing it too much (yes, too much.) Washing your hair takes away the natural oils that reside on the shaft and make it shiny. Also, you may be over-conditioning. Conditioner builds up and may cause your hair to look dull.



My hair is a bit dull. help?

I'm tellin you,Pantene products will make your hair and gorgeous!Try it!!Merry Christmas.



My hair is a bit dull. help?

Well, its ok my hair is dull too and i have problems trying to lift it up...but i have been using this shampoo call Sun Silk...and on the bottom it says...something like is your hair dull...need a lift...i don't remember but try it, it really works:)



My hair is a bit dull. help?

Go and buy Sunsilk products. About $3.99 each. Or Pantene with the green band on it or is it the purple band on it or the red band on it. These have gold design on the front. $4.99 each approx. Shampoo/conditioner combo.



Glosses by Redken Glass 1 $11.00 each.



My hair is a bit dull. help?

Blondes



Rosemary is the trick for blonde beauties who want more shine. Simply boil 1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary needles in one quart of water for 10 minutes. Let the solution cool then strain out the needles. Pour the liquid into an air-tight container and apply as a final rinse every time you shampoo your hair. Use approximately 1/2 a cup each time. The theory with this natural hair enhancement idea is that the yellow oil from the rosemary brightens your hair by coating each strand. Your rosemary solution will last up to a week.



My hair is a bit dull. help?

This might sound dumb, but rinse your hair in cider vinegar. It'll be squeaky clean and shiny. Use cool water also with the vinegar. It must be cider vinegar. Very inexpensive from the grocery store, but your Mom might have some on hand.



My hair is a bit dull. help?

Natural homemade beauty tips --Haircare recipe



- ingredients from your kitchen cabinet --



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com



My hair is a bit dull. help?

add some thing to it maybe some glitter or clips



My hair is a bit dull. help?

use Sun Silk and there is a spray to make your hair shiney and smooth



My hair is a bit dull. help?

pantene ice shine - it makes your hair look shiny (in t he good way) and sleek. it smells really good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment