Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair problem- I have semi curly hair, only problem is, it doesn't curl in the back, specificall

I have thin curly hair, only problem is, I can get it real curly in the front, only the back center part of it wont curl. It stays practically straight! I have highlights done. I was wondering what shampoo and conditioner should I be using? I want to enhance the curls, but take care of it because it's been dyed. Any help would be useful! Thank you all in advance.



Hair problem- I have semi curly hair, only problem is, it doesn't curl in the back, specifically, the center?

Try a curling spray. I have one called "Curl Up" that works well. I have very straight, fine hair and perm it. As the perm gets floppy and grows out and the top part of my hair (near the scalp) gets very straight, I use the curling spray and it gives the straight part of my hair a light curl that helps me blend it into the rest.



I tried a curling spray and curling shampoo and conditioner that didn't seem to do anything ("Curly Burly"), so don't give up if the first thing you try doesn't work.



Hair problem- I have semi curly hair, only problem is, it doesn't curl in the back, specifically, the center?

Do you tie your hair back? The weight of the rest of your hair could constrict the hair at the center of the pony tail. I have the same thing going on. The hair texture and color is different there.



Hair problem- I have semi curly hair, only problem is, it doesn't curl in the back, specifically, the center?

i have the same kind of hair, its wavy curly most of it except the upper back. my hair sty-lest taught how to keep it like the rest of my long curls. after washing don't dry it too much with towel let air dry, get some extra hold moose part it in the middle and put a bunch of moos on the scull then use your finger turn your up side down and massage that pat with fingers and lift your head up and just spray with good spray also use a spray for friezes it keeps it shinny i use citrus shine.



Hair problem- I have semi curly hair, only problem is, it doesn't curl in the back, specifically, the center?

When you wash your hair and put the shampoo on your head do you just put it on your head in one spot and then massage it out to the rest of your head from there? That causes flat spots like you are referring to. Rub the shampoo together in your hands first and put it on your head in another area, not the same area every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment