Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have seriously THIN blonde hair! Help me find a style that is trendy that I can do in 10 minutes o

; I have no mousses or gels, no styling brushes or combs (just a round brush, a comb, and a reg. brush) I have 10 min. to do my hair everyday for school and I want it to look trendy and fashionable but it is SO hard with my hair! PLEASE HELP ME! Thank you so much in advance! It has been years since I have been truly happy with my hair and you could be my hero to end my problem!



I have seriously THIN blonde hair! Help me find a style that is trendy that I can do in 10 minutes or less!?

if you have a curling iron, curl it or when you get out of the shower, put it in a bun so that when you wake up in the morning it will be curly, then let it down and individually peice by peice, put it back into a bun so that you have strands hanging down, kind of a bang look, good luck



I have seriously THIN blonde hair! Help me find a style that is trendy that I can do in 10 minutes or less!?

You should probably get up early before school and take time on your hair. Get it cut, buy some spray, or gels. Buy a straightener or curling iron. And buy some combs! You can buy like 8 for $3 at like Walmart. But most importantly, don't leave it greasy, that's just nasty.



I have seriously THIN blonde hair! Help me find a style that is trendy that I can do in 10 minutes or less!?

well i would say wke up earlier to take a shower flip upside down while you blowdry your hair and this will make it more full/ maybe go out and buy some bel that will hold the body in if that is a possibility and hopfully if this doesnt ruin you hair straighten the pieces that need to be straightened and hopfully most of the pieces will be already straight from you flipping upside down and blowdrying it!

1 comment:

  1. you should check out j-clips... i can make volume last for days... my hair is super thin and flat... it would never hold a back comb so i just left it flat...till i found j-clips... check them out on youtube...see what you think...they changed the way i look at my hair, and i only have to do them 1 or 2 times a week

    ReplyDelete