Saturday, July 25, 2009

Help!!!!! bangs hair issues?

should I get bangs??? I want to really thin my hair out. I have thick, strawberry blond hair and it is really easy for a stylist to thin my hair. I want to get straight across bangs that are like right up to my eyebrows. should i do it? i have an oval face.



Help!!!!! bangs hair issues?

.I think it'll probably look cute. Your hair is naturally straight I'm assuming. Go for it. Good Luck



Help!!!!! bangs hair issues?

I do not think bangs would look good with your combination. If your hair was darker, may be!



Help!!!!! bangs hair issues?

you can if you want, but personally i never liked that look because your hair needs to be perfectly straight and in place all the time (sleek too) for it to look good, which is a lot of work



as for the thinning, my friend got her hair thinned and it has worked marvelously for her, and if your hair is unmanageable, get it thinned!!



Help!!!!! bangs hair issues?

dont get straight across bangs, theyre a lot harder to manage. Fringe and side bangs are really in now. Theyre a lot sexier, and less little girly. Definately go for it. I got bangs a while ago and i love them.



Help!!!!! bangs hair issues?

Unless you are Xena, or look like Lucy Lawless, the answer is an emphatic NO.



Help!!!!! bangs hair issues?

I am a hair stylist and I would say it depends on if your hair is curly or straight, do you have a part in the front etc... my recomendation to all of my customers is to get a small wispy bang first give it a try if it doesnt bother you or get in your way and you think you like it, go back and have more cut. it is always easier to grow out a little bit vs a lot. also for an oval face if you decide to get a bang make sure you get it angled around your face to or it will make your cheeks look bigger. hope this helps.



Help!!!!! bangs hair issues?

blunt cut bangs are OUT



Help!!!!! bangs hair issues?

Maybe not totally straight with your oval face. Do side bangs above the eyebrows that go longer as they go to the side of your face. It should thin it out. If you want straight bangs, I think it could look cute with thick hair, but don't make your bangs thin.



Help!!!!! bangs hair issues?

i would make it so that your bangs can either go to the side or across your forhead and still look cute. you might regret it if you get straight across bangs. they're harder to grow out if you dont end up liking them.



good luck



hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment