Wednesday, July 29, 2009

HELP! My hair is so thick and frizzy!?

My hair is reallllyy thick and super frizzy. All my friends have this gorgeous thin layered hair and they can always do gorgeous things with their bangs and stuff. Everyone says I should get it layered, should I!? And what style should I get. My hair just lays flat around my face and it is always frizzy ou around the ends, even when I straighten it! I have to stragiten it almost ALWAYS! help me!



I can't get it permed, because my hair is already curly.. that wouldn't really help me. And all the smoothing creams I used haven't worked. What exactly should I tell the styllits, and does anyone know of any celebrities I could model my hair after?!!? They have to have thick hair.



okay, and so that you can picture my hair it is EXACTLY like Hermione's from Harry Potter! [when i dont have it stragthened].. So what do I do!?



Report It



HELP! My hair is so thick and frizzy!?

Just let it grow thick and long and don't wash it everyday. Wash it every 3 or 4 days. Put mousse on it and scrunch it. My hair has never looked better since i quit washing it so much. For real..... try it you will see!



HELP! My hair is so thick and frizzy!?

You need to relax.



God made you the way you are. He has a purpose for your hair. Be happy with what you have. It will turn out great! I promise. If people at school are making fun of you. Maybe then their not your friends.



vballgurl1405@yahoo.com



HELP! My hair is so thick and frizzy!?

well first of all, if you don't wash it often, it will become oily which feels really bad and can give you acne. What you should do is wash your hair in the afternoon, to give it some time to dry comepletely (after drying your hair with a hair dryer of course) around for 2-3 hours. Then you sleep on it. The next day, your hair will feel non-oily, and clean but it will be controlled because of the 12 hours that you have given your hair some time to expose its shine

1 comment: