Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mane and tail shampoo? does it really make your hair thicker?

does mane and tail shampoo actually make thin hair thick??



and does it make your hair grow faster?



please answer only if u know and have used it



Mane and tail shampoo? does it really make your hair thicker?

It does but not that thicker and faster as they claimed. Note: it cannot restore a loss hair.



Mane and tail shampoo? does it really make your hair thicker?

just be careful if you start to whinny it means you've used too much.



Mane and tail shampoo? does it really make your hair thicker?

I am a master cosmetologist and in my experience the people that I have seen after using this product over a period of time had dry, brittle and split hair. in my opinion I would NEVER recommend this product for human hair. but, if you insist on using it, get a good deep conditioning product and use it as directed, at lease twice a week, in order to get some moisture back into your hair.



Mane and tail shampoo? does it really make your hair thicker?

I agree with Tina C, my hair was so nasty after I used the stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment