Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair care?

I play a sport, so therefore I have to wash my hair on a daily basis. All this washing and tying my hair up in ponytails is causing me to lose a lot of hair and thinning my hair at the top of my head. How do I keep from losing so much hair? I feel as if I will be bald on the top of my head by the time i'm twenty.



Hair care?

I've been a dancer for 14 years, and those buns are murder on hair! You're not alone....



Try learning how to french braid... they look good on EVERYONE and thy also look elegant and complicated, but really aren't that hard (try a google search to learn, or ask a friend). They pull less, and it gives you totally new look.



If this just isn't your thing, alternating height of ponytails daily helps put less stress on one part of your hair. Even a simple braid (not french) puts a lot less stress on your hair and scalp.



Make sure you use a damage control conditioner, and give your hair a rest on weekends or whenever it's possible to let it hang free!



Hair care?

Maybe your ponytails are too tight? Try looser ones. Also, alternate the height of the ponytail so there's less stress on that same part every day (like wear a high ponytail one day, a lower one the next, etc). I wash my hair daily and my hair is fine, you just have to alternate a bit. Condition well and do a deep-conditioning treatment once a week.



Hair care?

You are pulling it back much too tightly... and you are right. You will have a receding hair line because you are damaging the roots. That hair might not grow back. Professional women athletes ( tennis, softball, golf, etc) pull their hair back but not severely... just enough to keep it out of the eyes. They also wear visors and sweatbands to keep hair and sweat out of the eyes.



Hair care?

do some oilong in the night...n wash off by the morning....go for a good hair oil....hair oil along with a good shampoo ...would help strengthen your hair roots...if your hairs arnt too long then set them free or wear an hair band....tight pony tails etc often cause it to fall out....so set them free often if you can......else even if u tie them back..make sure u dont tie them too tightly....



hope that would help...



good luck!



Hair care?

dont put your hair in a pony tail when hair is wet. use a special shampoo and less hair products...



Hair care?

Well, all i can say is talk to your coach and tell him about your situation. He will be helpful and will suggest ideas. Also talk to your doctor to get hair treatments. You should either let your hair down instead of with ponytails. Or dont wash on a daily basis. Ask your doctor for hair treatments that will make your hair fresh and not stinky

No comments:

Post a Comment