Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Help! My hair is sooo Curly , frizzy, dry and poofy!?

I have hair that is below my shoulders by a few inches... I've always wanted to keep my hair out! But because of the extreme volume of my hair and the way it poofs up into a curly fuzz ball... I can't keep it out.. I've thinned my hair, used oils, used products from regular stores and hair salons, but it doesn't work! It seems like the only time i am able to keep my hair out is if i go to the salon to stighten it. My hair used to be in braids for along time and now, well it's in a poofy pony tail.. Please help..I have curls that could be presented well.. What products could I use? How to stye it? Other tips are appriciated.



Help! My hair is sooo Curly , frizzy, dry and poofy!?

try getting a good moisturizer and wrap it up in a silk head scarf at night when you go to bed.



Help! My hair is sooo Curly , frizzy, dry and poofy!?

Would you want to straighten your hair? here are tips



1st: wash your hair with a good shampoo and conditioner



2nd: put a heat protector in your hair



3ed: let dry natrally over night



4th: in the morning put more heat protector in your hair when you wake up.



5th: straighten your hair with any straightener.



6th: spray with hair spray.



7th: enjoy



Help! My hair is sooo Curly , frizzy, dry and poofy!?

I have the same kind of hair so and I tried so many different things 2 thing that I do are !



1.Wash it and condition it scrunch it with gel and put either de-frizzing cream in it or Garnier Fructis leave in conditioner



or.....



2. My fave way, wash and condition diffuser dry it then put a little bit of de-frizzing cream in it



Help! My hair is sooo Curly , frizzy, dry and poofy!?

Try to find a salon professional who is excellent at doing hair like yours. They will know how to trim and shape your hair, plus reduce bulk. They will also have products suitable. Some great ones are the straight gels which will control frizz but wont by themselves make hair straight. Also products designed to separate the curls and let them lay closer to your head. Redken has a great line of Products for curly hair. Last resort might be to get a chemical relaxer to give you some control over the volume and curl. You dont need to get it straight with this product, just reduce the curl. This is called a perm and will last many months. I recommend a product that is a "thio" relaxer as opposed to a "lye" relaxer which is very strong. I hope this helps. There are great curly hair experts out there, you just have to check around.



Help! My hair is sooo Curly , frizzy, dry and poofy!?

Use some sort of straightening serum which you can get at most hair salons. And buy a good straightener, such as a Chi or GHD. They're expensive but WELL worth it.



As for styling your hair, I'd need a picture to really know. But just make sure you part it on the side; middle parts are never very flattering.



:]

No comments:

Post a Comment