Monday, July 27, 2009

I need scene/emo hair, help?!?

Ok, so i reallly luv scene hair, but i gots a reallllyy round face shape and thin thin golden hair tht i'm FORBIDDEN to dye (says mom). My hair is little longer than my shoulders %26amp;%26amp; i wanna keep it kinda long i really dont want short. Will this work for me...any specific styles? (pics plez!!) i would luv professional help, but i dont really care...HELP!!



I need scene/emo hair, help?!?

emo/scene hair is basically keeping the length and having lots of different layers on the top section quite easy to do....



I need scene/emo hair, help?!?

Ask your hair stylist to give you lots of jagged layers, but KEEP THE LENGTH. Get side bangs, and sweep them to one side. Try a bow a little farther back from your bangs. It's okay if it's golden. Not every person that's scene has dark hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment