Thursday, July 23, 2009

What is the best way to style my hair?

I have really thin hair and right now I have a perm because that gives me so much volume. I would love just to go naturally straight but any suggestions on a cute haircut and style? I tried really short before and it looked terrible so I prefer to keep it longer.



What is the best way to style my hair?

I also have sorta thin hair and it is fine. That makes it hard for styling. I keep my hair long and it has many layers. That gives it a lot of body. You should also consider getting highlites. The highlites, if all over, give your hair a lot of added body and texture. I blow dry my hair upside down and use a little bit of product. ( a pomade or mousse) My hair stays great all day. Another thing that i do is use some Garnier Shape and curl spray. You can "scrunch" the hair and use a blowdryer to make some really cute waves, or "beach hair".



Good luck and ditch the perm.

No comments:

Post a Comment