Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hair cut questions. Please help.?

1.) Would thinning my hair out (a lot since I have thick hair) poof it to make it look a lot thicker?



When I got my haircut and I asked the lady if she could thin it out from top to bottom, but she said that it would poof my hair. So I didn't do it.



I REALLY wanted to though.



But question is, would it poof my hair out?



2.) Should I go to a variety of hair cutter areas?



When I got my haircut, the lady who cut it kind of screwed up.



3.) When is the time to trim my hair?



Thanks.



:)



Hair cut questions. Please help.?

1. Well, you're asking a person, who has the thickest of hair, anyone could have. I've done sooooooooo much with it, to get it normal thickness, and i've suceeded, so I have experience. I've thinned my hair about 7 times, and I't really helped, but the thing about thinning it out with a razor brush or shears, is that it only thins out the body of the hiar, and not the top. That's because the way they thin it, is they cut sections, so that it cuts about 45 percent of the hair in that section. So, you don't notice this, but you now have cut hairs, that are only a few inches, and that's how it tames down the thickness of hair. Now, if they go to close the scalp, or a.k.a. the top of your hair, you'll have short hair sticking out of your head, and you don't want that, trust me. But, to really answer your question, it won't poof your hair, if you get a good hairstylist to do it. If they do a sloppy job, it may slightly.



2. yes, you should. Never give bad hairstylist a second chance, they could permanetly ruin your hair, if tey add more damage.



3. Observe your ends. Do they look healthy, a lot of split ends, burnt, etc. Do this after you get out of the shower, if your ends, are weak, or very frilly at the edge, then you should definitely get a trim.



Good luck!



Hair cut questions. Please help.?

it should poof your hair out, but i would go to a few different places to get the opinions of a bunch of hairdressers, you cant really go by one opinion. you should trim your hair about once every 2 months or so, to get rid of the dead ends and stuff like that :]



Hair cut questions. Please help.?

my hair is the same yes it will puff it out very bad try using john freda frizzing serem magic stuff



Hair cut questions. Please help.?

1.if you thin out certain areas it shouldn't poof up but i guess if you wanted to do it to your whole head it might happen,,



2.its not the place that gives good hair cuts its the people that do it.maybe she didn't have any experiance.



3.when u start seeing split ends



show me a pic when u get it cut:)



Hair cut questions. Please help.?

My hairstylist told me the same thing. I wanted to thin mine out and she said that it would look great for 2 weeks until it started to grow back in and the way its done would make my head a big ol poof ball. She said the best thing was to invest in a good blow dryer, and a good straightener and revel in my thick hair, because lots of girls would kill for it!



Hair cut questions. Please help.?

huh? :))



Hair cut questions. Please help.?

i have been a hair dresser for 15 years andno it would not poof out your hair . if you have straight hair you better make sure you get an experienced hair dresser to do it though or you wil see it and you don't want that. if you have curly hair it will need to be cut with a razor not scissors curly hair lays better if cut this way. and i hear you on how she messed it up there are stylists who don't know how to cut hair i am sorry to say. you will need to find a young stylist who is up to day with the styles. some people say that if your stylist has great hair you should go to them well fact be known they did not do that hair...... some one else cut it.... if you see a stylist with great hair ask her who does your hair and go to them .



Hair cut questions. Please help.?

i have really thick hair too and in the summer [i live in vegas]



it is hot and i am sick of wearing my hair up i asked the hair stylist too if i could thin it out and i mean alot alot alot but she said no it wouldnt look nice now im happy i didnt do it because a whole bunch of gurls wish they had my hair :] so i guess we are both lucky ha ha



Hair cut questions. Please help.?

hmm, i'm not so sure about the thinning thing. but if you get choppy layers, that tends to thin hair a bit.



and also, you should get your hair trimmed every 2 to 5 months.



hope i helped.



good luck! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment