Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Will my hair get split ends/dead ends all the way up the hair if i go a little longer without cuttin

My hair is about 6 inches past my shoulders. I have dead/split ends that go up to almost my shoulders. It's from not taking that good of care of my hair by using hot straighteners and I got some of my hair thinned out. Ive recently been attempting to take good care of my hair and maintaining it. I want to grow it out a little more before I cut it about a 3 inches more. If I wait awhile until my hair gets that long, will my hair get worse? I want to get rid of the damage by cutting but don't want my hair up to my shoulders. What do you think.



Will my hair get split ends/dead ends all the way up the hair if i go a little longer without cutting my hair?

I try to encourage people the keep their hair trimmed at least once in a while. If your ends are split, you run a very good chance of it splitting more and breaking off further up the hair shaft. Chances are, if you have that many split ends, your hair is breaking off tiny bits at a time all over your head. Go in, get a little trim and you will starting noticing a difference. Your hair will seem like it is growing faster when in reality it isn't. it just isn't breaking off like it was



I hope this helps you!



Will my hair get split ends/dead ends all the way up the hair if i go a little longer without cutting my hair?

I have curly hair, when I was a kid I hated getting it cut... it went at least 5 years without so much as a trim... you'll be fine.



Will my hair get split ends/dead ends all the way up the hair if i go a little longer without cutting my hair?

You will be fine. Just don't go too long, I would give you a few more months. But make sure to moisturize the non-damaged hair, that will stop the splitting in it's tracks.



**Hope that Helps**



Will my hair get split ends/dead ends all the way up the hair if i go a little longer without cutting my hair?

The split ends can continue to go up your hair. It will get worse because the tips of your hair will start to break off. Also the split ends can go all the way up your hair, so you may have to cut it higher if you let it go longer.



I think you should cut it off now. That way you will have all healthy hair, and that will grow nicely w/out losing any to breakage. It would grow faster once you got rid of the damaged hair.



Will my hair get split ends/dead ends all the way up the hair if i go a little longer without cutting my hair?

Honestly, split ends just keep getting worse.. you would have to get a trim. My hair reaches the waist now.. so.. really.. I know what split ends are like!



My suggestion would be.. get a trim and inform your hairdresser that you wish to grow your hair, that way, she閳ユ獟l be less extravagant with the scissors.



And if you wish to continue using hair irons and other such heating appliances to your hair, try and use good products that could reduce damage done by the heat. I would recommend Loreal Hot Iron finish and the Loreal Serum (Liss Control, if I閳ユ獡 not mistaken).



Will my hair get split ends/dead ends all the way up the hair if i go a little longer without cutting my hair?

The split ends won't get longer they will just snap off



Will my hair get split ends/dead ends all the way up the hair if i go a little longer without cutting my hair?

If your hair is real dry and that damaged it will continue to split all the way up. You can try cutting maybe 1 inch off, then use hot oil tratments once a week for a couple of weeks and get a really good intensive conditioner, that may help. If you would trim your hair once every 3 months at least that will help keep the split end off while still being abel to grow your hair out.

No comments:

Post a Comment