Thursday, July 23, 2009

Slight Hair problems (guy)?

I'm 13 and in the 7th grade and I have medium long brown hair, it looks like this:http://www.thehairstyler.com/images/men_... i have a slight problem. I like it when my hair is thin and clean. The conditioner and shampoo I use always makes my hair thick and a bit curly at the ends. I usually wash my hair every 2 days to avoid this, but when I was it it gets thick again. I would like to know a certain way or shampoo to keep my hair thin and smelling nice. Thanks.



Slight Hair problems (guy)?

To keep it thin you need to have it thinned out regularly . As for shampoo I would buy one that doesn't add body. Like get one that is for straightening hair and get the same conditioner to go with it just don't buy a shampoo that says it add body or volume to your hair. And all shampoos smell nice ...just find one that really smells good to you. You could also buy a shine gloss to put in your hair after you dry it or after it dries naturally and that will make it smooth and shiney...



Hope some of this was helpful ~~



Good Luck ~

No comments:

Post a Comment