Thursday, July 23, 2009

Poofy hair i need a solution people?

Hello all greetings. I have very long hair but when its dry it has a tendency to poof out really bad and i hate that. I use pantene conditioner and shampoo. I hate to use hair spray and its been actually six years or more since i used a hair dryer and still my hair gets poofy. I have tried all kinds of gels i dont like the way they make my hair feel. I also tried thinning my hair out and all that did was make it thicker and worse. I need something that will work forever...



Poofy hair i need a solution people?

don't wash it everyday, allow a your hair to develop natural oils this should control it and it is good for your hair. I have the same problem, I will go two or three days without washing (4 if my hair doesn't look greasy).



Poofy hair i need a solution people?

I want to thank everyone for their input.



There is a new straightening iron i want to try. I seen it on an infomerical. It uses ions or something to straighten hair so im going to give it a try. Report It



Poofy hair i need a solution people?

use serum any kind of serum



Poofy hair i need a solution people?

i use sebastian's hair treatment #9. it works as a gel but doesn't make your hair stiff.



Poofy hair i need a solution people?

Sun Silk Shampoo, conditioner and cream - the blue one "anti-pouf" - stuff works great.



Poofy hair i need a solution people?

Try putting a hair mask on like avacado and olive oil and lave it on for 30mins then wash off.



to straighten your hair try a GHD (good hair day) there the best and leave your hair really shiny.



Poofy hair i need a solution people?

Try a brushcut.



Poofy hair i need a solution people?

For problems about your question see "google". It is the fastest way to resolve it. You can digit the key world and wait the answer. Bye.



Poofy hair i need a solution people?

i don't know if your hair is curly or straight.. but if it's straight, use the conditioner every day,and then after put in some mouse, and haul out the hairdryer again... with a metal round brush, brush your hair while your blow dry, and make sure all the excess moisture is out of your hair before you leave the house, or the left over moisture as it evaporates will make it poofy again.



good luck



Poofy hair i need a solution people?

I have poofy hair as well, I wash it before i go to bed, blow dry it then straiten it. The heat helps to thin it out and make it flat. Then i straiten it in the morning again. If you think there might be a dewy day bring a beanie(hat) and put it on, if its on long enough it will flatten your hair. If its a rainy day try to scrunch your hair.



Poofy hair i need a solution people?

I have hair that is poofy and frizzy. I use a good flat iron that I got from a beauty supply store on it to control it and straighten it. If I want to keep the natural curl in it I use L'Oreal Studio mousse for curls. Put it on wet hair, then blow dry and you keep your natual curls without the poof.



Poofy hair i need a solution people?

you can get your hair chemically straitened it makes it allot thinner and makes it smooth it is nice u might have to get it redone in about a year but after 2 times it should be good, that is just like a perm but the opposite, hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment