Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Please! Any hair advice?

I have the worst hair. It is thick, thick and curly in the back, and some what straight in the front. It is chin length. Can anyone tell me what is a good hair style, short style. Or any good sites I can go to. Every picture I see all the girls have nice hair, but they all have thin hair. I want something new, different, but not too wild. Thanks.



Please! Any hair advice?

It's not the cut or style, honey but the texture of your hair that's driving you nuts! What you need is a lot of patience and some good hair product to tame that hair of yours. I know Bumble and Bumble or Kerastase make some excellent products. You're simply gonna have to either wash and wear or take the time to work it and make it look good!



Please! Any hair advice?

i would suggest going to a good hair salon and asking the stylist what cut would work best with you hair. Even if you go to a salon with a picture it might not work with your hair. The stylist will give you options and you can make up your mind then, they also will suggest products to help with your situation and show you how to style it.



Please! Any hair advice?

Oh, I am there with ya! I have the thickest hair around and I have found that since it is so thick, it looks better long. The longer the hair, the more weight it will have so it won't be so puffy. Having long layers will help with the thickness of it too. You can try a curling lotion for the front of the hair so it would look more uniformed to the back.



Please! Any hair advice?

I have naturally curly hair. First off I do not have layers cut into it. You need to grow out your hair. The weight of long hair, keeps the curls from going crazy.



You can try a perm to ease the curls and define them more. I fight mine everyday. Either you deal with hot irons or perms. Or just go wild. Its your choice.



Please! Any hair advice?

go to Blackhair.com and you dont have to be black to do the styles.I also have super thick and curly hair but i get it relaxed



Please! Any hair advice?

It sounds like you need a relaxer. Your hair is probably overly bountiful in the area of body. If you can relax the curl, you may be happier with what you already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment