Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My hair r too thin and small ,my dosen't groww at all and i like to have long hair ,i take care

actually i would like to have long hair but my hair dosen't grow,they r too thin also i really want to have long hair,plz suggest me something nice by which i can have good, long and healthy hair plz help.my dreamis to have long hair till my waist.at least.



My hair r too thin and small ,my dosen't groww at all and i like to have long hair ,i take care of them lot .

Baldness, hair grow %26amp; regrow formula



8 oz. avocado oil



30 gram rosemary



5 drops peppermint oil



mix these three ingredients



you can either place them in a glass container (heat resistant) and place in an oven for 20 minutes at 300 deg F OR place in a dark colored glass bottle and store a dark place for 6 weeks



once you have completed the above step, strain the oil to remove the rosemary



(use cheese cloth or similar cloth and squeeze the extra oil out)



once you have strained the oil you can massage one teaspoonful into your scalp three times a day



store the unused portion in a dark colored bottle in a cool dark place (not cold), you can store it for up to 3 months



My hair r too thin and small ,my dosen't groww at all and i like to have long hair ,i take care of them lot .

eat alot of jello, it will not only make your hair grow but also your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment