Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I want to colour my hair at home i have very thin hair which hair colour brand is good?

NONE! if your hair is important to you than I highly suggest you see a professional. Especially with thin or fine hair you increase your chances of frying it. There are certain conditioning products, toners, and treatments that are important for your hair when you decide to color it. Please do not use cheap products! Home "dye jobs" should be outlawed!



I want to colour my hair at home i have very thin hair which hair colour brand is good?

Herbal Essense hair color is good, it doesn't smell bad at all, unlike the other brands. If you use common sense and read the directions, you shouldn't have a problem. Just don't do anything extreme, like trying to dye black to blonde..which isn't really possible anyway. And if your hair is damaged, condition it really well the day before you color and after you color it.



I want to colour my hair at home i have very thin hair which hair colour brand is good?

I agree with the last response. Do not attempt coloring on your own, go to a salon, a good one! If your hair is thin you may risk it falling out.

No comments:

Post a Comment