Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I want Silky & Smooth hair!?

I want silky %26amp; smooth hair. And i little thicker. I have thin hair. In the mornings i get frizzy monster hair. I straight my hair mabey like once or twice a week. Im using redken SMOOTH. But so far its not really doing anything. %26amp; pantene gives me split ends so that wont work. Any advice on shampoo? %26amp; hair care?



thanks



I want Silky %26amp; Smooth hair!?

i have the perfect haifr stuff for you..



just look at the shops for silky and smooth ( there are so many hair products)



and tease your hair to make it thicker.



I want Silky %26amp; Smooth hair!?

try pureology shampoo and conditioner. its for colored hair but my hair isn't colored and i use it. its because its smoothes out your hair and it comes out really soft!



here's their website:



http://www.pureology.com/



i use the super straight shampoo and conditioner (the blue bottle)



It is kind of pricey though :/



I want Silky %26amp; Smooth hair!?

i love pantene sheer volume. my hair is thin as well so to make look like it has more volume, i only shampoo the top of my head and only condition the tips. this way the shampoo doesnt dry out my ends and doesnt cause them to split more and the conditioner doesnt weight my hair down. my hair is SO much healthier now

No comments:

Post a Comment