Thursday, July 23, 2009

I need haircut advice FAST for my 7yr old daughters hair!!?

My daughter is 7 and wants a new short-ish haircut. She has thin combination curly hair. Its tight ringlets underneath and the top is a messy waviness with some curls. Having curly thin hair myself I remember my haircut nightmares when my mom would take me to get a haircut and do not want her to have to go through that horror!!! LOL!!! Does anyone have any advice PLEASE HELP!! She wants it cut about an inch below her chin.



I need haircut advice FAST for my 7yr old daughters hair!!?

I think it would be adorable and inch below her chin. I would put some nice blended layers in it. I would bring her to the person you trust doing your hair, this will ensure a good haircut since you know your stylist knows how to deal with this type of texture. The layers will provide evenness throughout the hair and won't make it so boxy looking at the bottom. I would do shorter layers towards the back and get longer around the face so they don't hang in her eyes. The shorter length and layers will make the hair easier to manage for both of you and will be adorable!!!!!! I cut one of my daughters hair into a bobbish look and she gets compliments all of the time. A cute look for little girls.



I need haircut advice FAST for my 7yr old daughters hair!!?

Don't let her do it. At least not that lenght. YET!



Compromise w/her... maybe do a couple cuts until she gets used to it.



Having curly hair, I too know what it's like.



Baby steps w/that one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment