Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How to scrunch my thin / fine hair?

I tried scrunch with gel and hairspray but my hair doesnt last all day should I try curl enhancing product or shomething else. Please help



How to scrunch my thin / fine hair?

I use aussie spruch spray and once i`m done i spray hairspray to keep the hold all day



How to scrunch my thin / fine hair?

yea probally try a curl enhancing product. or aussie products usually work really well.



How to scrunch my thin / fine hair?

Are you trying to make it wavy? Is that what you mean by 'scrunch'? If so, what I do -and I also have fine wavy hair- is to deep condition often in the shower and then spray a leave-in condition over damp hair. I found that gel/hairspray just weighs down my hair and doesn't do anything to keep the waves. I use Garnier Fructis conditioner for strong hold and then Pantene Pro V leave-in conditioner that comes in a spray bottle. I also spray my hair any time it looks dry, and since it is a leave-in conditioner, it does the trick without the grease of regular gel or hairspray. Hope it helps!



You can also mist some water over your hair time-to-time to keep it hydrated.



How to scrunch my thin / fine hair?

there is this stuff called FISH. it comes in a blue round container. its the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment