Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How to get thin easy to handle hair?

I have shoulder length THICK blone hair.



i was hoping if any one cud give me advice or tips on how to get my hair nice and thin without going to the hairdressers!



please let me know of techniques on how to dry hair or products to use.!



p.s blowdrying my hair DOESNT work!



thank yhooooo!



How to get thin easy to handle hair?

Same problem.... Ugh. Well, I know that you don`t want to go to the hair dressers, but asking them to use thinning shears will really help. If you have a straightener, ironing only the bottom and underneath layers help it take some weight off.



Also, I know I never used to use conditioner because I thought it would make my hair feel thicker, but it makes it easier to handle. Try using a deep conditioner every two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment