Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Help! My hair want grow. What can I use to promote healthy hair?

I have been wearing my hair perm free for 2yrs. The perms were thinning my hair. My hair is very thick, however the length is pretty much the same. Maybe It have grown 2 inches. I think it should be much longer.



Help! My hair want grow. What can I use to promote healthy hair?

well you are on the right track I am glad that you went all natural that is hard in itself. The first thing that you need to do is get a DHT blocker so that your hair will gain it's length the name of two is Avacore and Hair Genesis. Just use as directed. You also need to deep condition with a good protein treatment called Aphogee use this like once a week sit under the dryer like two hours and then behind that use a garlic shampoo and conditioner. Oh and what ever you do don't' color or cut or clip your hair until you have the desired length. By next year this time your hair will have grown so much. Please send me some pictures just click on my picture and you will have my e-mail address. I hope that this helps you I did the best that I could.



Help! My hair want grow. What can I use to promote healthy hair?

You can't do anything to make your hair grow faster then it already is. Just lay off the hair blower, curler, and straightener which can damage your hair and you'll be fine. Until then play around with the hair that you have now.



Help! My hair want grow. What can I use to promote healthy hair?

Have you tried any vitamins there are alot that help promote hair growth.



Help! My hair want grow. What can I use to promote healthy hair?

Since hair is protein, a diet that is too low in protein may cause some thinning in hair or a retardation in the growth cycle. The converse is true, If you eat a protein-rich diet it will often result in improved hair growth.



Here are some other hair growing tips:



Eliminate or cut back on smoking and caffeine which weaken the body and block maximum hair growing potential.



Eat a healthy diet.



Treat your hair like a piece of fine old lace. Treat it carefully avoiding any unnecessary brushing, combing or handling.



Avoid use of hot water, hot blow dryers or other hair care tools that may stress the hair.



Have a weekly scalp massage to provide stimulation to the hair follicles.



Do a series of ongoing hot oil treatments to protect the hair's shaft.



Have regular trims to eliminate split ends and allow the hair to look and feel healthier.



Get plenty of rest and sleep to allow your body to grow hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment