Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair problems....?

My hair is slightly wavy, but the waves are random/frizzy/ugly and look weird if i don't straighten them. How can you style wavy hair and make it look good and the wave more defined? Are their any products? I hate straightening it every day b/c it kills my hair, and makes my hair look thin.



My hair is medium length, about two inches below my shoulder, and light brown. It sorta of looks like this except my hair is longer and more wavy on top. Thanks in advance :)



.http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.co...



pre-08.jpg



Hair problems....?

mousse it up and scrunch it. Then use a little hairspray to make sure it holds.



Hair problems....?

buy a du-rag like the one black people use to keep the waves from forming



Hair problems....?

Try a thick styling cream along with gel, that will really enhance your curls and take away all the frizz!!!



Hair problems....?

It sounds like you and I have similar hair. Mine has a pretty "heavy" wave and can be coaxed into curls. What I do to wear it curly is wash it without conditioner (sadly, conditioner just smooths out any curl I have). I comb through it while still in the shower and do NOT use a towel to dry it...just let it drip down my back. Before I leave the house, I turn my head over and spritz John Frieda's "Dream Curls" on it.



I get a lot of compliments and a lot of people asking when I got a perm. The John Frieda stuff keeps it from being too frizzy, and leaving it alone after washing maintains the curl. Maybe you'd have luck with this process too?



It seems like a lot of the information out there is on how to tame down REALLY curly hair, not how to coax curls out of SORT OF curly hair. The Dream Curls stuff is only about $5, so not an outrageous expense. Good luck, I hope it works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment