Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hair growth?

ok I am so I wanted to know how to grow m hair really long? I use to have beautiful long hair to my belly button when I straighten it now I have it to m shoulders and they thinned my hair out with the cut so it wont feel thick. I really had beautiful hair no...I am waiting for it to grow.... don't know why I cut it but.... I was bored...dumb i know... now whats a way for my hair to grow back FAST? and know I do not want extentions! I want my real hair! haha it feels like it isn't growing.!!! HELP!!!!



Hair growth?

There are a few things you can do to help your hair grow. Nutrition is important. Drinking lots of water, eating a balanced diet and making sure you get enough protein will help your hair grow. You still have to get regular trims to keep your hair healthy, even though your really regret having it cut. Keeping it trimmed will help it look healthy and grow. Staying away from chemicals, and heat styling as much as you can, as well as letting your hair air dry, rather than blow drying will also help. You're right to stay away from extensions, some types are good, but some will cause damage - if your goal is to get your hair to grow, better to avoid extensions. Last thing is to make sure you're using the right hair products for your type of hair. Using the wrong shampoo and conditioner or the wrong styling products will strip your hair of the natural oils it needs, and it will take longer to grow. Really look at the products you're using, avoid anything with alcohol in it. Good Luck.



Hair growth?

Get trims onece in a while, but some peoples hair just won't grow very long. weird.



Hair growth?

well when i have my hair done it grows realy quickly and i had thick hair so it might feel like its not growing but realy its is



Hair growth?

It's highly unlikely that anything you do is going to make your hair grow faster. If you are already a healthy individual, adding supplements, etc., really won't make your hair grow faster. The average hair growth for a healthy person is one and one-fourth to one and one-half inches per month and there are very few exceptions to this. What getting regular trims does is it keeps your hair from splitting at the ends and then up the hair shaft. It's necessary to get regular trims because if you don't, what is growing back from the scalp is breaking off at the ends which makes it seem that your hair is not growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment