Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hair extensions& hair recovery?

Did anyone experience hair breakage from extensions? I had the fusion kind about a year ago and my hair is still recovering. The broken hair is underneath, closer to my scalp, so it is not noticable. I see a steady progression in my hair becoming thicker, actually...the stuff growing in is really thick and the rest of my hair is fuller than it used to be. The reason it feels thin is because of the discrepancy between the broken part growing in (at about the bottom of my neck) and the rest of my hair which is down to my collarbone. I typically use thickening %26amp; volumizing products and take vitamins such as futurebiotics hair, skin and nails, hairtopia (which doesn't seem to work at all) and a women's ultra mega supplement from GNC.I just ordered ultra nourishair as the GNC bottle seems to be giving me hair that is very light in comparison to the rest of my hair. I just wanted to know if anyone experienced hair thinning/breakage due to extensions and how long did it take for hair 2recover



Hair extensions%26amp; hair recovery?

try http://www.hairextentions.com



Hair extensions%26amp; hair recovery?

I am so sorry to hear what happened to you but with all the treatments out on the market, I would not give up. I am going to recommend a treatment which is fabulous. It is called Biolustre and you can either call some salons in your area so that you can get this treatment ASAP or order the at home treatment and do it yourself. THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS!!! I had damaged hair beyond belief, from chemicals and dyes, and my hair was so brittle and thin, it would break off if you even looked at it! So needless to say, I was told to cut it all off and start over. Then I went to Dallas and heard about this stuff. I went to a salon and got the treatment and I almost cried because my hair felt and look so much better afterwards. Now its strong and healthy again thanks to this treatment. So again, don't give up because there is hope. Happy Holidays to you and if you decide to get this treatment, let me know what you think: peach273@yahoo.com. (the link is listed below)

No comments:

Post a Comment