Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thining hair?

For some reason the last few days it feels like my hair has thinned out some. I use to have really thinking, long hair and now I have thin, long hair. I thought at first that maybe I was just going crazy or something so I told my mum and she said it felt like it had thinned out as well. I didn't go anywhere to do this like a salon or anything and I'm only 16 so I doubt its from old age. Why is it doing this and how can I get it back to how it was before?



Thining hair?

try Rogaine 4 Women



Thining hair?

I would think that it has something to do with the shampoo and conditioner that you are using. Maybe you are putting too much conditioner?



Hope I helped!



Thining hair?

wash your hair in conditioner and shampoo



Thining hair?

Do you straighten it or blow dry it a lot? The heat makes your hair thin and so does dyeing it. Also if you have split ends, they seem to thin your hair out too. Try buying some good products for thin hair.



Thining hair?

did u switch shampoos, use something different in ur hair? use a special formula to get it back to the way it was be4. i hope this helps GOOD LUCK!!



Thining hair?

u should take care of your hair lot more



tell me how u lookafter it ill tell u what to do



mine became real thin i started caring for it more it and its improving



Thining hair?

when i was littel my hair was doing that it just was faling out. and the doctor told me that it was b/c i wasnt getting enough of somthing (like protein, calcium or somthing else) i for get what it was but, just go to ur doctor and see what it is



Thining hair?

Is your hair breaking out because it is damaged or falling out by the roots. If it is just breaking out then reverse what you have been doing to it to damage it. Flat irons, curling irons, blow dryers etc. are all bad for the hair in excess use. If it is falling out by the roots I would go to a doctor there are things he can give you for it. Good luck.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it depends on alot of things I have experienced thinning too and my hair has rebounded when I took care of it. Right now it's thinning my edges but its because I coloures it and because I kept wearing head bands. Try Profectiv's new line called growth renew ( its a more ethnic line ) put it should work for anyone also if you colour don't, try and minimize your heat styoing useage and always put something on your ends. Also to make your hair strong try the new Fructis Dryness Reversal. Maybe it could be stress that caused mine. ALso try taking Biotin- i hear the liquid version is better however I have the powdered capsules. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete