Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair Care Question?

I'm an east indian male, 29 yrs old. I have thin wavy hair. I wash my hair 3 times a week. My problem is that I would like to grow my hair long but after a day my hair get very oily giving me that slick back look with curls which is so uncool.



How could I make my hair look fuller and more bouncy to maintain that long hairstyle like those moviestars?



Hair Care Question?

Well, for starters , you are shampooing your hair a little to much, believe it or not your hair works better for you when its damage , Iam in hair school and we just went over that a week ago! You should only shampoo your hair maybe every 3days. After every wash you should condition it. ( that very important because it locks down the molecules after washing)



and use professional product you can go to any beauty supple store and get good shampoo and conditioner. along with so good product for oily hair. To help it grow get a trim every 4-6 weeks and that should defiantly help i hope every thing goes well with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment