Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mixed girlie with crazy hair. (help;;)?

alright,



im black, white, and indian



my hair is dry,frzzy, and idk...pretty much frustrating.



i just put gel and conditoner in it for styling



but i hate having it all wet and sticky.



i want a way to have it dry and curly



without the fuzz and poof ball look



products to use?



directions to what i want?



anything?



should i thin my hair?



all my black relatives want me to put grease in it and treat it as black hair



but, i dont want it greasy either.



help me ASAP



thanks.



Mixed girlie with crazy hair. (help;;)?

put coconut oil in it when you go to be then you could just wash it out in the morning



Mixed girlie with crazy hair. (help;;)?

Go get your hair relaxed at a good salon and get a straightener and curling iron. Use a good straightening shampoo as well, it won't really make your hair straight but it will make it smoother or use anti-frizz shampoo. Try Redken anti-frizz products.



Mixed girlie with crazy hair. (help;;)?

i wanna know the same thing.im black,indian,and french and my hair is long like i got tht mixed stuff but wen its nappy i got tht balck hair.lol but it still gits frizzy and ppl always say i got good hair,but apparently not.lol



Mixed girlie with crazy hair. (help;;)?

Your hair can be so beautiful!! if you dont want the greasy look or feel ( i wouldnt) then use allot of shine products



with Bio Silk. I am mexican and I use it daily...If I didnt my hair would look coarse and ugly. I get lots of compliments.



REVIEW THE LINKS



Mixed girlie with crazy hair. (help;;)?

Ugh. I'm right there with ya. I'm black and German.



What I do is I put leave in conditioner in it as much as I can. Since your hair is dry I wouldn't recommend shampooing it everyday cuz shampoo dries out hair.



Try getting some frizz serum when you wanna weat your hair out. I usually wash mine's and put mousse on it when I wanna wear it curly.



Whenever its not curly I straighten it. Get a thin straightening iron because these work better. They stay hot and get hot quick. Then go to a good hair shop (like Sally's) and look around for a heat protectant spray or you could ask for other products up there. And theres never any harm in asking a hair professional at a salon.



Mixed girlie with crazy hair. (help;;)?

If you're concerned about hair, you'll be glad to know that one of the most effective ingredients in Provillus is all-natural. Saw palmetto is a naturally occurring substance that has been used effectively in hair loss prevention and hair regrowth throughout the world. Studies have shown that saw palmetto lowers the levels of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) in your body by blocking receptors on the cell membranes. DHT is the major cause of typical male pattern baldness%26lt;!--and when it is reduced, new hair can grow unimpeded. As the saw palmetto in Provillus blocks DHT, vitamin B6, biotin, zinc, and magnesium work to provide your scalp with the vital nutrients it needs to produce healthy hair. Gota Kola, Eleuthro, Uva-Ursi, pumpkin oil, and other extracts are also used to stimulate hair growth and assist with protein synthesis and energy metabolism. This effective combination has made Provillus extremely successful in stopping hair loss and kickstarting regrowth. In fact, this supplement is rated as the best hair loss treatment pill on the market! And the best part is that they have a toll free number and you can ask them for more information with no extra cost.



http://tinyurl.com/3xtwz5



Using their natural hair loss program does not require you to take several different steps on a daily basis. There are no creams that you have to rub on your head before you go to sleep, and there are no special hair care products that you have to use. You simply take the supplement orally and let its natural components run their course. At this time, they are offering two--%26gt;free bottles of Provillus when you place an order. If you are not satisfied with the effect it is having on your hair and scalp, you have up to six months to return it for a full refund. they are able to give you this option, because they know you can find success with their product. So many others have used Provillus to restore their hair--isn't it time you tried the most effective hair loss product on the market?



Mixed girlie with crazy hair. (help;;)?

I use Beyond the Zone Noodle Head, from Sally's. It smells awesome, and it holds curl well without being crunchy like gel.



Mixed girlie with crazy hair. (help;;)?

I am mixed also. And what I do is, I wet my hair when I am in the shower.Then when I get out I twist it in a ponytail to get all the water out. Wrap it up in a towel and let it dry a little. Then put about two good handful's of conditioner in my hair. Then I comb out the nap's.LOL. I try to use good conditioner. I like Panteen in the brown bottle. I part my hair into section's and twist into loose bun. Then I blow dry on medium. When I feel it's dry. I take out hair and style. Sometime's I blowdry and style without the bun action. It is up to you. It help's me. I also use sauve when it is on sell, it work's as well. This is only if you want the curly action without the frizz and stikyness! Hope it work's, Good Luck



Mixed girlie with crazy hair. (help;;)?

if i were you i would consider getting my hair chemically straighten it would cut down the frizz factor a lot and your hair will be easier to maintain also consider buying a good flat iron like a chi



Mixed girlie with crazy hair. (help;;)?

Use this product called Mixed Chicks. They have a shampoo, deep conditioner, and leave in conditioner that will define your curls and make your hair soft. Or use Aveda Shampure shampoo followed by Aveda Cherry almond bark conditioner mixed with a little Aveda deep penetrating revitalizer. After you shampoo, mix the conditioners in your hand and put it in your hair, brush your hair out with a D4 Denman brush (perfect for curly hair) then pull it up in a clip and finish showering, shaving, singing in the shower, whatever. Then turn the cold water on but on low pressure and rinse the conditioner out. Towel dry your hair, then put some John Frieda Frizz Eaze Serum into your wet hair followed by some John Frieda Take Charge Styling mousse. Its sort of like when you put the conditioner and gel in it but it wont be as frizzy, and it wont be sticky because the mousse is very light. And because you put the hair serum in before the mousse it wont be all hardlike some mousse makes your hair. Its quite a routine but it works for me. I too have frizzy, curly, poofy, dry looking hair and I use Aveda because it brings out my curls, its all natural and it smells good. I do both the aveda and the mixed chicks, I kinda alternate every time I wash my hair which is usually twice a week. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment