Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Medium Tight Curls, Fine Hair...How do I get soft bigger curls?

I have almost tight curls (I'd say tight/medium) and very very fine and thin hair. I recently cut my hair in the style of Eva Longoria in short/medium layers.



I've worn my hair curly for 35 years and I'm now ready for straight, wavy and soft curl hair.



I've experimented with a few things for the past month and I'm still having trouble getting my curls. Some products weigh my hair down, some make it frizz.



I have a Corioliss flat iron which is supposedly good quality as well as a 1" curling iron. I have heat setting lotions (which tend to make my hair crispy when I iron/curl), mousse, etc.



I want to do 3 different looks:



1) Soft Curls that will stay ALL DAY!!! (I cant get any curls to stay)



2) Messy sorta flipped (see link below)



http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t244/...



3) Wavy stringy look(see link below) http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t244/...



And if it helps, I live in FL, so lots of humidity. Thanks a bunch.



Medium Tight Curls, Fine Hair...How do I get soft bigger curls?

For a straight/semi curly look, use a straightner, and then those hot rollers, bigger ones, and make them loose. then spray after with product. The bigger the hot roller, the better i suppose.



Or, go to a hair stylist, and get them to tell you what to do best for your hair. Also, you could use a hair curler, and only semi curl the ends, like, not a full curl..? haha. dunno, hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment