Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bodybuilding supplement hair question?

this probably sounds like a dumb question but do certain bodybuilding supplements cause thinning of hair? ive been on no xplode, cellmass, and some gnc protein for a while. I also got a buzzcut with a #4 blade a few days ago and noticed my hair was thin. I dont know if the girl cut it incorrectly or what but I was wondering if supplements could be linked to that.



Bodybuilding supplement hair question?

Totally not a dumb question! What ever you put into your body comes out onto your hair strands. To much protein can make your hair break off, even loose some, just as you are. Try to take some vitamin B-12. This is very good for your hair, and I also recommend scalp massages to stimulate the hair follicles again and get that hair growing as it should! Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment