Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair helppppppppp ?!!!!!?

my hair was once wavy, bouncy and lifeyyyy...



then there was a point where i kept on straightening it. likek evry day.



now when my hair is naturally dry, it is boring.. flat in some areas little curls or waves at the end, like a 6 year old girls hair.. thin-like and just there.



i want to scrunch it so badly, but when i try its not as ' volumy' as before : (



any help???



Hair helppppppppp ?!!!!!?

You can go to website and use the Volumizing Shampoo and Volumizing Detangler (which is basically used instead of conditioner). I have used it and it is prett good. It will definately take care of dryness in your hair.



Another thing you want to do is drink atleast 8 glasses of water. I know there are are foods that promote healthy shine and growth in hair like black raisins. I know there are more but I can't remember them right now. If you email me at this ID, I can send you list of food items that are suppose to be good for hair and skin.



Hope this helps!!!



Hair helppppppppp ?!!!!!?

use a diffuser on your hairdryer..it makes your hair scrunch nice and adds a ton of volume



Hair helppppppppp ?!!!!!?

well try using a curling blow dryer and then use a TON of mouse when your hair is wet. after that, dry it, but not completly. then use your favorite hairspray and voila!



Hair helppppppppp ?!!!!!?

try going to get it deep conditioned to try to restore the lost moisture....



Hair helppppppppp ?!!!!!?

i would juz request u 2 oil ur hair regularly at nights and du hav a bath every morning.du not shampoo ur hair regularly but du watr it and also put once egg on ur hair 4 softness.



Hair helppppppppp ?!!!!!?

for the dryness try a olive oil treatment and maybe a trim. use a good conditioner and get it back healthy and it should be easier to manage. if it is dull looking use apple cider vinegar to rinse it before you shampoo and then put the olive oil on it.



Hair helppppppppp ?!!!!!?

Try the John Freda collection in whatever hair color you have (brilliant brunette etc.) - it will get rid of the boring, lifelessness of your hair and make it shine. I can really see a difference in my hair whenever I do or don't use it! It really helps me- I hope it helps you!

No comments:

Post a Comment