Tuesday, October 6, 2009

AHH! Help! Bad hair and bad hair days?

I have very striaght, thin, brown hair and it constantly gets tangled, no matter how much i brush after a few hours it's bad again. I've tryed many hair products but they end up drying my hair and making it frizzy. Is there any cure?



AHH! Help! Bad hair and bad hair days?

If you hair is that prone to tangles, you need to have your dead ends trimmed off. Healthy hair doesn't do that, so cut off that dead crap and call it lovely! I have my ends trimmed every 8 weeks, and I color the hell out of my hair and it never tangles. I use Aussie moist shampoo %26amp; conditioner and the Aussie conditioning mousse, but I alternate that with Biosilk products since I use the flat iron and blow dryer. I put my hair into 4 section, blow it dry then section it again for flat ironing. I beat my hair up every single day and it's not a tangled mess. Get a trim girl.



AHH! Help! Bad hair and bad hair days?

Why don't you try wearing it up? Or for the days you know it's going to be bad, wear a bandana over it.



AHH! Help! Bad hair and bad hair days?

just curl your hair and see if it looks good it sounds like your hair is natrually curly



AHH! Help! Bad hair and bad hair days?

you sound like me, only my hair is a little wavy. i'll give you a star because of it. If you don't mind, go earn extra points and answer my question at:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Thank you!!! Who knows, maybe I'll even choose yours as a best answer. the answers could help you too!!!



AHH! Help! Bad hair and bad hair days?

garnier fructise.



AHH! Help! Bad hair and bad hair days?

you could get specail shampo. When you go to bed, sleep with it in a pony tail so it doesnt get that tangled. When washing ur hair, 1st wash with condtioner then shampo then condtioner again. Let it air dry. NEVER blow dry it. It will get puffy.



AHH! Help! Bad hair and bad hair days?

that guy is an a**hole, i have the same problem nothing really works. but my hair is mega thick and curly/wavy, and its always tangled i jsut try to deal with it and style it so it doesnt matter if its tangled it will still look cute. i usually just shampoo and then condition it then i comb it wet with a detangling comb and then i put curling creme in it and a litle mousse blow dry it and it look fine and its not combable but i dont need it to be.



AHH! Help! Bad hair and bad hair days?

to better answer this question, it might be good to know what you've already tryed. if your hair is thin then you don't want anything that is going to weight it down. i would use downy fabric softener, or a tiniest amount or baby oil for smoothness and sheen. it will be light enough that you should have an easier time of it. you may also have bad ends that need to be trimmed in order to keep your look clean and not overly dry or tangled.



AHH! Help! Bad hair and bad hair days?

Hi, my hair gets tangled too, and the ends get dry........hopefully you don't use a shampoo that strips your hair, try a moisturizing shampoo like suave or biolage What works for me is Prive's daily conditioner, (it's a little pricy, but hell my hair is so soft now and it's well worth the price) hope this helped you



AHH! Help! Bad hair and bad hair days?

Believe it or not, your hair's appearance is tied in with your health. If you don't eat enough rich protein and omega oils the hair will pay for it. I found this out in nutrition class. To help it along use moisturizing shampoo and conditioning with vitamin e and make sure it says replenishes the moisture of the hair on the bottle. There are some 'cheap' shampoos and conditioners with vitamin e, but are filled with other oils that weigh the hair down making it hard to manage.



AHH! Help! Bad hair and bad hair days?

Well, first of all NEVER BLOW DRY IT! Blow dryers make hair frizz up. I would actually go to the local pharmacy and ask a pharmasist. Hope it works!!!!!



AHH! Help! Bad hair and bad hair days?

I have had similar problems, the best thing you can do is it get your hair re-conditioned and a trim. The RedKen ANTI SNAP ($13.00 on average at salons) leave in treatment with protein also helps because it adds protein that will strengthen your hair, but be care full when adding protein enriched formulas to your hair to many can make it break off and become frizzy or weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment