Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I just did a perm. How often can i wash my hair?

Yesterday i did a perm. I have a very thin hair:D i just don't wanna ruin my hair, so i think i will wash it with conditioner for curles...or dry hair...(although i have/had?!? a greasy hair..) Any suggestions about the products?



I just did a perm. How often can i wash my hair?

My hair is permed, and when it was straight it was greasy often. Now it is permed I wash it every 2-3 days (as long as I don't use heaps of stuff in it!). It's better for your hair if you don't wash it every day. Regarding products, I find it's a matter of trial and error - not all products work for everyone!



I just did a perm. How often can i wash my hair?

you should wait 48 hrs before you add shampoo. you can rinse your hair with water only. as far as products Matrix makes a whole line for curls it's in a green packaging called curl life. after a week start doing weekly treatments.



I just did a perm. How often can i wash my hair?

Dont wash it the 2 day or you will deactivate the perm solution. I would do every other shower for the first week, then regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment